Tuesday 20 November 2007

The screenwriter is the house

I decided to set up a 'blog', as I need an outlet for my creative urges.

I actually have been writing online since late 1996, but I still haven't made my million(s) from writing!

One of my scripts is sitting on a Hollywood power-agent's desk, but hasn't been read in the 18 months since I sent it to him. So now I'm on TriggerStreet, where I'll be chronicling what happens to my screenplay as it works its way through the system.

I might also be chronicling my pending visit to West Hollywood to nag people about my script. I live in England, so it's a long way to go.

The screenplay is called Trixy Brannigan, Superagent: In the Arms of the Enemy and it's 107 pages long, and based on scientific fact (no people flying up the side of houses or developing supernatural powers).

No comments: